BIG AMA ZIPLINE MUNDO AVENTURA
An authentic adventure in the rainforest that is full of adrenaline and in harmony with the environment.
A 3 km (2 mile) zip line adventure trail takes you to the Pino Blanco waterfall, surrounded by canyons up to 120 meters high (360 feet). The Arenal Volcano and Cerro Chato will be waiting for you.
Enjoy the only zip line tour that allows you to fly above the La Fortuna Waterfall, across a 980 meter cable (over a ½ mile!), at a spectacular height.
After the zip line adventure, you will visit the Maleku Cultural Rescue Center. You can then choose to return to the reception desk on horseback and enjoy the scenic beauty along the 2 km ride.
- Price per person (USD).
- High intensity activity not recommended for people with any kind of health problem.
- Minimum height 120cm (3’10’’)
- Maximum weight 136 kg (300 lb.)
- Child price applies to children from 6-11 yrs.
- Tour operated in English and Spanish.
- Transportation not included. If you need transport it has an additional cost depending on the location of your hotel, please ask.
What to bring: Hiking shoes or tennis, comfortable clothes, jacket or raincoat, sunscreen, and optional money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
We include: We will provide you the helmet, gloves and harnesses of the best quality, and of course thinking in your safety, and insurance policy.
Departure: 08:00 hrs, 10:30 hrs, 13:30 hrs
Duration: 3.5 hours
Rates: Adults: $78 – Children $56
Rates: Adults: $55